Friday, January 18, 2013

the best moments...

...have no pictures.  I'm realizing that as much as I love taking pictures of my kids, when I'm really participating with them, the camera is the furthest from my thoughts.  Like during our dance party during the credits of Happy Feet yesterday.  We are all dancing and grooving (and it triggered a coughing fit that nearly made me throw up, so I had to stop), and taking a picture just didn't occur to me.

So I missed the 15th.

16th
Allison wearing my sunglasses
17th
Allison again....lol She's cuddling a doll and a little giraffe. Her "babies"
and the 18th, today.
Erin tied her own shoes!  They're a new pair (the last pair had velcro and she needed new ones and I got laced ones on purpose), and we we've been practicing.  She got really frustrated so I decided to just let it be and try again later.  Well, today she surprised me.  Apparently she absorbed more than I thought from trying yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment