Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'll get better at posting every day eventually...

Jan. 20th
We had another stay-at-home-Sunday.  I woke up with a migraine, Matt still felt sick and Allison started coughing.  But she found the balloon Erin brought home from a birthday party, and in Christopher Robin's words, "No one can be un-cheered with a balloon."
Jan 21st
Erin and Allison fought ALL MORNING over Erin's baby doll.  Apparently my cabbage patch kids weren't good enough.  So I went to walmart and found a $5 dolly.  And she adores it.
Jan. 22
The weather was beautiful! So we went to the park.
Jan. 23
I spent all day grocery shopping, so taking pictures wasn't really on my mind.  But I had Matt take a pic of Allison in her new piggy PJs for Aunt Dawn.  Aren't they cute?  ((Look, I'm in a picture!!))


No comments:

Post a Comment