Friday, February 11, 2011

Random pictures from the last few days

 Wednesday was grocery shopping day.  It was 8 degrees, but the kids loved it.  My hair, however, was a little damp and froze.  I thought I'd left that behind in Rexburg!
Patrick was "laying" back on the seat of the cart.  He was zoning out completely until I pulled out the camera.
 I bought Erin some sunglasses.  And not Patrick.  BIG mistake.  I had to go buy him some.  lol  These were pronounced the "sickest sunglasses ever" by a couple of high school boys behind us in line at Wendy's for lunch.
 Erin and Patrick get quite cuddly on the couch sometimes.
 I bought a big package of plastic cups because I've converted to disposable everything until I start feeling better (whenever that might be).  Patrick found it and decided the cups were good stacking blocks.
 And Skittles, sort of!  11 weeks today!
 Patrick, trying to put his sunglasses on in preparation to leave the house.
 Erin in her sunglasses.  Isn't she adorable??
We went to Panda Express today for lunch.  Erin was excited to go eat "Panda food!"  She loves orange chicken.  And then went to Joanne's and scored.  lol  I'm excited to go "make a page" in Erin's words.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment