Sunday, February 6, 2011

Church snow day

I got an email this morning from the stake (after I'd showered and gotten dressed!) that our meetings were cancelled because of snow.  So we had a lazy day today, during which I mostly caught up on folding laundry.

But I took some pictures too!

Patrick hiding in his blanket
 Erin likes to read her books.  To herself...
 And to Patrick
And to her stuffed animals (you can't see it but she's holding her leapfrog Scout dog)
 My single sock pile.  Seriously, where do they GO??  I'm getting ready to just chuck them all.
 And then Patrick played this game that involved tossing a ball over the chair, and then climbing over it to get it.
 Then he played with my slippers
 while Erin and Daddy played a game

 It was a nice day.

And a video from a couple days ago, Patrick making funny faces while drinking root beer.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment