Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Invisible

It's interesting...looking over my posts I realize that you don't actually get much of "me" in them.  You get the events of my day, and lots of cute pictures of my kids.  I talk about them and their personalities, but I don't much talk about me and what's going on in my head.  I'm invisible.  I guess in a way that's okay, since the purpose of my blogs has always been to let far away family get to know my kids so I don't feel like they or we are missing out.

But today it's bothering me a little.  I do feel a little bit invisible in my life.  Especially right now, I guess, when I don't have the energy to do much, and that all goes to my kids.  I need to figure out a balance between being my kids' mother, and being able to be me.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment