Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy....October??

Erin this morning decided we needed to get a jump start on October and wear our shirts.
 I found this hat this morning too.  When Patrick wore it, it was slightly too small for him since he was about 8 months old.  But it's a little too big for Allison.  ((she was yawning))
 This is Erin in her new seat.  I realized that she was 8lbs over the weight limit of the harness of her old seat, but at 4 she is still a bit too young for the shoulder/lap belt in the car.  So we had to get a seat with a better harness.  As you can see, the harness goes to 65lbs (instead of 40).  She loves it.
 Oh, and I LOVE the Denver metro area!  I swear there is so much wildlife here.  It's weird for me, since you'd think a city with 2.5 million people wouldn't have so many animals!  These two ladies we saw while out visiting teaching today.
 And one of my favorite things about fall is the beautiful leaf colors.  Especially this red/orange isn't it gorgeous? I think it's my favorite fall color.

No comments:

Post a Comment