Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

I got this idea from a friend of mine.  Let's have a year in review.

2010 was good to us

January: I donated my hair to Locks of Love and Patrick learned to stand on his own.

February: Patrick learned to walk and had his first birthday.

March:  My friend Aubrey, her husband, and her daughters Myla and Savannah come to visit! I had my 27th birthday, though it was apparently nothing spectacular because I don't have a blog post about it. =Þ

April: Aunt Adrienne and cousins Marcus and Jamesen come to visit for a week.

May:  We celebrate Cora's 4th birthday without her, set up a patio garden, had a late snow fall, set up an aquarium for Erin, and made our first trip of the year to the splash park.

June: We took our first trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, Erin had her 3rd birthday, we celebrated our 5th anniversary in Las Vegas, and took a trip to the Grand Canyon with my high school friends.

July: Matt had his 28th birthday, but again it didn't warrant a blog post.  We had a lot of trips to the park, and the splash park, and Myla and Savannah came to visit again.

August: Matt's company had a bbq in the mountains, and I started working on Halloween costumes.  We played a lot, and had a meet up with an online friend.

September:  I got a new sister!  And though I got a lot of pictures of the wedding...I didn't blog about it.  I spent a lot of time in September sewing.

October:  Matt and I start going to the chiropractor (one of the best decisions I've ever made), we participated in the annual Walk To Remember for the second time, we enjoyed the fall weather, and went to two Halloween parties.

November: We went down to visit Myla and Savannah for Thanksgiving.

December:  I found out I'm pregnant, and we had a snowless Christmas.


So what's coming up in the new year for us?  We're moving out of our apartment in June.  We're not sure where to yet, but we've only signed a 6 month lease.  And in August we're going to have a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment