Monday, January 17, 2011

Another picture of Skittles

This was done with an older machine so it isn't as clear
My first official OB appointment was today, and it was a lot of paperwork, mostly.  Turns out that my progesterone was more than a "little" low, it was quite low.  She wants it around 20 and mine was 9.7.  So please continue to pray for Skittles and that the prometrium I'm on will do it's job.  For those wondering, progesterone is the hormone that tells my body not to have a period, so low levels increase risk for miscarriage.  I'm trying to remain positive since Skittles appears to be doing fabulously (heart was beating strongly and everything looks great).  But sometimes there's such thing as too much information and I wish she hadn't told me the actual number.

Anyway, hopefully nothing new will be happening on that front in a while!  I'd prefer things like pregnancy to be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment