Monday, November 19, 2012

Wii Fit

So at my recent yearly checkup, my doctor chastised me to for two things. 1) putting on the health questionnaire that I don't exercise regularly and 2) being 10 lbs heavier than I was last year (6 weeks after Allison was born).  I promised her I would try to exercise at least 3 times a week, and have been pretty good the last couple of weeks of working out on the wii fit at least 3 times a week.  I take Erin to school, put Allison down for a nap and then work out while Patrick plays with his blocks and laughs at me. (yes, he thinks it's funny.  I try not to let it hurt my feelings)

Well, both Erin and Matt are home this week, but I'm trying not to let it disrupt my schedule too much.  But, since Matt wants to get several errands done today, I had to do it while Allison was awake.


Guess what, the girls wanted to participate.
 It made it really hard for me, but at least they're learning good habits, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment