Friday, April 27, 2012

8 months!


 Where did the time go?  Miss Allison is up to a whopping 16 pounds! (I know, she's not all that big, but we're catching up!)  She's an incredibly social little thing...as long as I'm the one holding her.  She loves to smile and flirt with people, but not be held by them.  And I'm okay with that.  She babbles constantly, and now only says "Mama" when she sees me or wants my attention.  That makes me happy.  She's not crawling yet, although the last couple days she's been enticed onto her hands and knees, usually by the cat being just out reach.  Once she gets there, though, she's not sure what to do with herself.

As per her usual, Erin wanted to join in out photo shoot.  Which meant Patrick did too.  And this is seriously the best shot I got of all 3.  Oh well.

1 comment: