Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Elitch Gardens

Friday was Matt's company's summer family picnic at Elitch Gardens.  I haven't been to a real amusement park in forever (Disney when I was 17 I think), and was excited to share it with the kids...though I didn't know what all they'd let an 8-months-pregnant woman do.

We had lunch first.
And then we went to the carousel.


Then we went to the Ferris wheel.  I was disappointed when the sign said that I couldn't go on it.  Unfortunately, since both kids would have needed an adult companion, that meant that Patrick couldn't either.  But Erin enjoyed it.
We went to the kiddie area next, where Patrick wanted to try the boat ride.
We then went to the water park part...but we didn't take out the camera.  lol  After that we went back to the kiddie area because Erin wanted to try the airplanes.
It was an exhausting day, but we had loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment