Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet Coco

So, at the end of April, my friend Aubrey came into some kittens.  The mother is technically a stray that they'd sort of adopted that is exclusively outdoors and lives in the barn of the property they rent.  She posted on facebook asking if anyone wanted them, and I sort of half-seriously told her that she should come up to visit after we closed on our house and moved in, and bring a kitten with her.

Well, after some conversations with her and with Matt, it became serious.  They just stopped by for a visit on their way to Wyoming, and dropped off a little kitten.  We named her Coco (as in coconut, though coconut is not her name, lol).
 The kids absolutely adore her, though I'll be honest, I'm mortified at just how mean Patrick is to her.  She's pretty tolerant, which is probably from being raised around Aubrey's girls that are my kids' ages.  She's really sweet and playful, and loves to be cuddled...just what I'm looking for in a kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment