Friday, June 3, 2011

Boxes, bedding and bellies

So, one of my least favorite parts of moving is packing.  And my least favorite part of packing is finding boxes.  So you can imagine how overjoyed I was when, while at Walmart today, I happened upon some.  Erin wanted a drink from the drinking fountain, so we went into the site-to-store area, and someone had left 2 carts full of boxes back there.  Well, technically 3, but I only took 2.  One were boxes for Sterilite and Rubbermaid storage containers, so they're fairly big, and I didn't need 2 carts full of really big boxes.  And actually I left the biggest of the boxes in the cart outside, because I don't want them TOO heavy and/or unwieldy.  but there was also a cart full boxes for Kellogg cereals, which were perfect sized.  I have no idea where we're going to PUT all the full boxes until we can start taking the to house (after recarpeting and painting), but we'll make do.  lol
 I also bought my crib bedding today!  I've never bought a set before, but I fell in love with this one and couldn't resist.
And last but not least, the belly.  For one of the forums I'm on we do a thing on Friday where we take pictures of ourselves with the fruit that the baby is the size of for the week we are.  Well, Allison is the size of an eggplant.  Erin took this picture, didn't she do so well?

No comments:

Post a Comment