Thursday, March 24, 2011

28

So last year I didn't do a blog post about my birthday.  And I almost didn't this year either!  Bad me.  It wasn't really anything big, but it deserves a mention, I think.

We went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner.  I took a pic of Erin, and she decided she wanted to take some.
Patrick started playing peek-a-boo with the two couples next to us, and they said he made them miss their grandsons.  I said he probably misses his grandparents.
Instead of cake I got four gourmet cupcakes.  They were SO GOOD.
I think Matt got some better pics of Patrick snarfing his on his phone.  I'll have to make him put them on the computer for me.  Anyway, we went to go see Rango afterward.  It was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun on your birthday. I miss my grandkids too.

    ReplyDelete